“We want to ensure we’re available to support our customers across as many different channels as possible to help all our small business customers access the information and support they need. I’m personally looking forward to having the opportunity to virtually meet with our customers, and I encourage all those who are interested to register.”
CBA’s COVID support for business webinars
- NSW Small Business Customers: 4pm – 5pm on Thursday, 29 July 2021
- VIC Small Business Customers: 4pm – 5pm on Tuesday, 3 August 2021
- National Small Business Customers: 4pm – 5pm on Wednesday, 4 August 2021
CBA has also today announced a partnership with prevention-focused mental health not-for-profit, Smiling Mind, to offer wellbeing webinars to CBA’s business customers.
“We know the current situation is taking a toll on people in many different ways and we recognise the high levels of stress and pressure business owners and their employees face every day,” Mr Vacy-Lyle said.
“We are offering customers access to free health and wellbeing sessions throughout August focussed on stress and mental health and building resilience.”
This is in addition to a free Customer Support Service that CBA is offering through an independent partner to provide confidential free short-term telephone counselling and coaching for customers.
CBA has a range of support measures available for its business customers including:
- Repayment deferrals on eligible business loans;
- A refund of merchant terminal fees for up to 90 days for eligible customers;
- A waiving of fees and notice periods on Cash Deposit and Farm Management Deposit accounts for eligible customers;
- Loans for eligible customers of up to $5 million through the Federal Government-backed SME Loan Recovery Scheme, with variable interest rates from as low as 2.6% p.a. for secured loans;
- Access to a range of tailored grants and benefits via Benefits Finder– available here;
- A Financial Support Guide outlining a range of initiatives that have been announced by the Government and CBA to help businesses, community groups and individuals understand the options available;
- Free short-term telephone counselling services; and
- Free mental health webinars facilitated by Smiling Mind.
The Smiling Mind Webinars will be held from 9-25 August. For more information visit: https://www.commbank.com.au/support/emergency-assistance.html
Any businesses that needs financial support, are encouraged to visit www.commbank.com.au/support/emergency-assistance.html or reach out to their dedicated CommBank Relationship Manager.
Disclaimer: Rates current at 28 July 2021, and are subject to change. For current interest rates visit, Business banking rates and fees.